Flexible solutionOct 07, 2021 2021-10-08 8:08
All our clients have their own whistleblower portal, but through MittVarsel you get the opportunity to decide whether the whistleblower cases should be processed internally, or externally by a lawyer or an adviser with experience from similar cases.
MittVarsel.no has a low user interface and you can easily edit information on the portal as needed. The portal meets the requirements in accordance with the Privacy Act and the Working Environment Act.
- Access to resources such as proposals for ethical guidelines and notification routines.
- Your company may also use an available survey to identify the risk of questionable conditions in the company.
- No limit on the number of caseworkers and administrators in the portal.
- Access to several languages
- Access to all functions such as case processing, dialogue function, statistics and more.
- Webinars for caseworkers and administrators.
- The price includes two hours of counseling and training, as well as one hour of support with the first notification case.
- Free use of technical support in the portal.
Adapting the portal to your organization
If your organization wants to make further adjustments on your portal, we offer help to prepare and adapt the profile, preparation of ethical guidelines and routines for notification. Price. NOK. 795, – per hour. Contact 462 98 666 to make an appointment.
External notification reception
We offer experienced advisers with different expertise who can receive and evaluate the incoming notifications. Our subcontractors have expertise and experience from the public and private sector. Lawyers and advisers can assist the organization with receiving notifications, categorization, casehandling and proposals for conclusions.
Get the portal in place on 1-2-3
It’s easy to get started with a digital portal for whistleblowing today. The price of the portal is calculated based on the number of employees in the organization. You will then get access to an online course for the administrator, which explains how to set up the portal. You have access to two hours of counseling and training if desired. Book an appointment on mobile 462 98 666 or email@example.com